Health & Safety
We recognise and accept our responsibilities as an employer to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for all its employees and persons affected by its activities. The Company will take all necessary steps, so far as reasonably practical, to meet these responsibilities, paying particular attention to:-
- Provision and maintenance of equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Arrangements for ensuring safety and absence of risk to health in connection with use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Providing any such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary.
- Maintenance of any place of work in conditions that are safe and without risk to health, as far as reasonably practical.
- Kontotronics will provide appropriate training, safety devices and protective clothing as is necessary to safeguard the Health, Safety and Welfare of its employees.
To ensure the policy is observed the Company requires the co-operation of all its employees. All employees have a legal responsibility and duty to take reasonable care to ensure their own safety and that of their colleagues and persons whom may be affected by their activities.
Disciplinary action will be taken against any employee, regardless of status, whom wilfully or deliberately disregard or is consistently negligent in conforming to the Companies Health and Safety policy.
The general statement of policy and responsibilities will be available to all employees and displayed on the notice boards.